Unfortunately, we find ourselves once again in lockdown. We are currently scheduled to reopen on Monday 11th October once the states double-dose vaccination rate reaches 70%. Under the NSW Governments 70% road map new restrictions will be in place that will impact how we do business.
The largest implication from this plan is that all members and guests will need to be fully vaccinated to enter and use Club facilities. In addition, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination upon entry to all hospitality establishments. Please use the following link to find ways on how to obtain vaccination proof.
Other restrictions in place include,
- Mask wearing for all staff and customers in all indoor setting (only staff required to wear masks outside)
- ServiceNSW QR sign in
- Patrons are required to be seated while drinking indoors, drinking outdoors may be seated or standing
- Venue capacity limit of 1 person per 4 square metres indoors, and 1 person per 2 square metres outdoors
- Group bookings limited to 20 people and
- Children under 16 who are not full vaccinated, will only be permitted on premise when accompanied with a fully vaccinated member of their household
Further restriction changes will occur in the near future and more information on the reopening stages can be found on the NSW Government website here Reopening starts at 70% vaccination | NSW Government.
I understand that this pandemic has impacted our lives over the past 18 months, and now that we enter the transition phase of living with COVID-19, I please ask for your co-operation in assisting our Venue and staff to comply with the upcoming changes to the Public Health Order.